Fuck hollywood Fuck hollywood

great song, ok video

The song is "Fuck Hollywood" by the Anti-Heros, a great trad Oi! band. I was making a video for this myself but it really sucked so I never bothered posting it. This was alright though... celebritys fucking suck.

Joxa responds:

The song is "Fuck Hollywood" by the Anti-Heros

Nice work u win the secret prize! a bag of animal parts arragend to look like neil morrisy HURRAY!

The Jimmy Pee Program The Jimmy Pee Program

jimmy peeeeee

haha threebrain rules, but this wasnt as funny as tthe time jimmy said to dress your penis up like a penguin,
THERES BUGS IN MY EYES!!

tribute to Canada tribute to Canada

lame

I'm canadian and I find canadian stereotypes funny, but this was lame as hell. The pictures were out of sync with the song, the french was spelled wrong (I'm guessing on purpose), and it was lame ass new school poppy ska music. They didn't even mention the best thing about canada, POUTINE!!! :p btw, you americans really don't have milk in a bag??? All the variety stores sell them here, you can even get chocolate milk and juice in a bag sometimes but I'm still looking for alcoholic drinks in a bag >:)

punk546 responds:

lame school poppy music? well i guess you could call it that but that really doesnt matter. all that matters is that i got my point through about CAnada and that is a great country. yes the french was spelled wrong on purpose. it was for a reason. mainly the fact that i tried saying some of it when ifirst saw it and i couldnt say it and i just gave up. ^_^

Happy dance of GIR Happy dance of GIR

yaaah

I worship Jhonen Vasquez. *goes to read jthm for the bazillionth time*

The old TN episode  2.2 The old TN episode 2.2

yeah........... jewwwwish

Ha this was pretty good, I actually liked the other ones better though. Funny series. Anyone who actually gets offended by the jew comments takes things way too serious. Political correctness ruins comedy and is for wankers,
cheers

Link's Quest For Ass Link's Quest For Ass

Very Good

I really enjoyed this. It's cool that you took the time to do good graphic and audio rips because so many people don't bother or only do a half-assed effort. Check out my pac-man cartoon if you haven't yet (it's short, but should give ya a laugh), I tryed to keep it in the style of the original arcade as well. Hope to see more of yer work in the future,
Cheers

xritualfaminex responds:

Thank you for your compliments. Haha, i've seen your pac-man cartoon before, and i loved it, had me laughing for a while.

Blink 182-Happy Holidays Blink 182-Happy Holidays

I hate blink 182, but your video wasn't bad. The graphics and animation were pretty good. At least you didn't show em running around nakid like they seem to do in all their fuckin videos.

MegaMan Tribute  ep.2 MegaMan Tribute ep.2

Short but well done

Good sprite rips and sounds. I hope the next episodes will be longer though.

StarBars: Episode IV StarBars: Episode IV

Cool toys

Dude, I want that Mr. T figure gimme gimme! lol My friend use to have that. 80s/early 90s action figures rule.

Psychic Bear Psychic Bear

Made me laugh

LOL that was priceless when he shit on the fruity guys head.