Fuck hollywood Fuck hollywood

great song, ok video

The song is "Fuck Hollywood" by the Anti-Heros, a great trad Oi! band. I was making a video for this myself but it really sucked so I never bothered posting it. This was alright though... celebritys fucking suck.

Joxa responds:

The song is "Fuck Hollywood" by the Anti-Heros

Nice work u win the secret prize! a bag of animal parts arragend to look like neil morrisy HURRAY!

The Jimmy Pee Program The Jimmy Pee Program

jimmy peeeeee

haha threebrain rules, but this wasnt as funny as tthe time jimmy said to dress your penis up like a penguin,
THERES BUGS IN MY EYES!!

tribute to Canada tribute to Canada

lame

I'm canadian and I find canadian stereotypes funny, but this was lame as hell. The pictures were out of sync with the song, the french was spelled wrong (I'm guessing on purpose), and it was lame ass new school poppy ska music. They didn't even mention the best thing about canada, POUTINE!!! :p btw, you americans really don't have milk in a bag??? All the variety stores sell them here, you can even get chocolate milk and juice in a bag sometimes but I'm still looking for alcoholic drinks in a bag >:)

punk546 responds:

lame school poppy music? well i guess you could call it that but that really doesnt matter. all that matters is that i got my point through about CAnada and that is a great country. yes the french was spelled wrong on purpose. it was for a reason. mainly the fact that i tried saying some of it when ifirst saw it and i couldnt say it and i just gave up. ^_^

Aeris's REVENGE Aeris's REVENGE

WOW! I didn't know she kept snickers in those things! AMAZING.